|Standard Missions||Advanced Missions||Call to Arms|
Advanced Missions are four sets of goals given to the Player. As the Player successfully completes each set, they are awarded the unlocking of the reward Unit.
- Advanced Missions become available to the Player once he/she has completed the Level 5 upgrade to the Command Center.
- Each Advanced Mission consist of a set number of Level 40 Sickle Syndicate Bases which the Player must destroy.
- The Advanced Missions must be performed in order as the next mission only becomes available upon the completion of the previous.
- The Advanced Missions are optional and may be preformed at the Player's leisure. A running total is kept by R.U.B.I. and is displayed in the Mission Panel located in the lower right corner of the screen.
The Advanced MissionsEdit
|Mission No||Required to Complete Mission||Reward Units|
|1||Destroy 1 Sickle Syndicate Base||Colossus|
|2||Complete Mission 1 / Destroy 15 Sickle Syndicate Bases||Havoc|
|3||Complete Mission 2 / Destroy 30 Sickle Syndicate Bases||Behemoth|
|4||Complete Mission 3 / Destroy 25 Sickle Syndicate Bases||Vanguard|
The Reward UnitsEdit
|Mission #1||Mission #2||Mission #3||Mission #4|
|“||Introducing new Advanced Missions – your chance to show Sasha Kaslashnikov and the Sickle Syndicate what you’re really made of!||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|“||The Syndicate Stronghold never stood a chance against our firepower!||”|
|— The progress shared on Facebook|
- Any Sickle Syndicate Base found on the map may be used to complete the Advanced Missions. There are several layouts with varying difficulty to choose from.
- The Sickle Syndicate Base is considered destroyed once the Command Center has been destroyed.
- Other players may assist in the destruction of the the Sickle Syndicate Base. However, only the Player who destroys the Command Center will receive the credit for that Sickle Syndicate Base.
- The 4th Advanced Mission with the prize of the Vanguard was added in the Game Update: April 24, 2013.
- After the destruction of a Sickle Syndicate it may take several minutes for this to register in the Mission Panel.
- The running total of destroyed Sickle Syndicate Bases is not displayed in the Mission Panel when the Player is on the World Map. The Player must be in their Base in order for this information to be visible.
- The Advanced Mission Prize Units also became available in the Gear Store with the release of the Game Update: Oct 17, 2013.
- The Advanced Mission Prize Units may now be purchased with Medals in the Gear Store as an alternative to completing the Advanced Missions.
Current Sickle Syndicate Base LayoutsEdit
Images have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
|Advanced Missions • Call to Arms • Standard Missions • Shadow Ops|