|BUILDING DESCRIPTION||The Airfield is where all Aircraft are Produced and Scraped.|
|EFFECTS OF UPGRADE||The level of the Airfield determines both Aircraft's Build and Repair Rates and the Airfield's Total Capacity.|
|BUILDING GROUP||Military Buildings|
|<< Prev||( T ) • ( C )||Next >>|
|Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Command|
Time Boost To
|9||10,080,000||4,032,000||1d 2h 50m||5||110||40%||1,260|
|10||18,360,000||10,944,000||1d 20h 00m||5||120||45%||1,400|
Upgrade Experience (XP)Edit
|Experience Points Awarded per Upgrade Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
|For More information on this see Experience Points.|
States of RepairEdit
|100% to 50% Health||49% to 1% Health||0% Health|
|Total Repair Time : 30 sec|
Aircraft Building / Scrapping Edit
The Airfield is where the building and removal of Air Units is preformed. It also gives vital information about each Air Units available to the Commander.
- Unit Availability - Shows the available Units for building. It also show the number of each that currently in the Airfield.
- Unit Info - Shows vital info about each Unit Type: Production Cost & Time, Stats and Space required.
- Airfield Capacity - Show the total Used & Available space for adding Units. Space Available is determined by the Level of the Airfield.
- Unit Building - Show the Time remaining on the current Unit being trained and the production order of the units waiting to be built.
- Airfield Level - Shows current level of the Airfield and the Unit Building and Repair Time Bonus for that level. Also gives the same info for the Next Level if applicable.
The job of repairing of all Air Units was moved out of the Airfield with the introduction of the Aircraft Platoon. Now all repairs take place in the Platoon Manager.
Relationship to The Aircraft HangarEdit
The Aircraft Hangar requires the Airfield to function
Relationship to The Drone SiloEdit
The Drone Silo requires the Airfield to function, similar to the way Bunkers need the Barracks. That is Drone Silo can only be filled by Drone Units that are already Built and being housed in the Airfield.
Once Drones Units are moved to the Drone Silo space is freed up in the Airfield allowing for the building of more Air Units.
However, in order for Drones to be removed from the Drone Silo there must be adequate space available in the Airfield.
|Mission||Icon||Mission Description||Awards for Completion|
|?||Build an Airfield.||8,000||6,000||0|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
- The Airfield requires that the Tech Center be built prior to its construction.
- The Airfield and War Factory continue to repair the Units they are responsible for when damaged or in the process of being upgraded. However, these repairs can not be viewed or controlled until the buildings have been fully repaired or upgrading has been completed.
- The Airfield pauses its production of Air Units when Damaged or being Upgraded. When fully repaired or when the upgraded has completed the production will pick up where it left off.
- Power from the Power Plants is only consumed by the Airfield when it is actively building Units. No Power is used when it the Airfield is idle or when Units are being repaired.
- The Airfield, with its Footprint of 10x6 and total area of 60 it has the largest Footprint of any Building on the Player's Base.
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||BIRDS OF PREY - Commander, you can now produce air units. Together, we will own the skies.||”|
|— Construction Complete Message|
- Kixeye Forum : 7/11 - Maintenance Notes - ( Official ) - Footprint Reduced.
|GENERAL ( T )|
|Metal Factory • Metal Storage • Oil Pump • Oil Storage • Power Plant • Thorium Vault|
|Academy • Aircraft Hangar • Airfield • Barracks • Helipad • Mercenary Camp • Radio Tower • Storage • Tech Center • War Factory • Workshop|
|Barricade • Bunker • Defense Lab • Defense Platform • Drone Silo • Go-Go Bar • Mine Factory • Missile Silo • Rocket Silo|
|Standard Bunker • Stronghold • Watchtower|
|AA Ion • AA Plasma • Blitz • Cryo Cannon • Flak Gun • Flame Cannon • Hellfire • Ion • Laser • Machine Gun • Mortar • Napalm • Plasma • Rocket Barrage • Shock|
|RETIRED / UNRELEASED BUILDINGS|
|Junkyard ( Retired ) • Repair Shop ( Unrelease ) • War Room ( Retired )|