|"SPITTER" ZOMBIE ( Anti-Aircraft )
|NON PLAYER CONTROLLED ( NPC ) UNIT
General Zombie InformationEdit
Zombies are a group of specialized units which comprises of undead or mutated undead created by mad scientist Zechariah Kane, who is the leader of the Rogue Faction: Kane Forces.
They Non-Player Controlled ( NPC ) Units that appear as the antagonists in occasional Special Events There are four different types of known Zombies to date, 3 of which appeared in Operation: Undead Harvest.
- ALL STATS ARE APPROXIMATIONS BASED OFF OF PLAYER OBSERVATION -
- Is commenly refered to as the "SPITTER ZOMBIE"
- The Spitter may be found in Bunkers and Watchtowers giving them the additional Range and Protection based on the Bunker type.
- The Spitter Zombie causes the Status Effect : Zombie Plague (File:Zombie-ICON.png).
- There are at least 2 Levels of the Spitter Zombie with different unknown Stats: RoF, Damage, Health and so on...
- The Spitter Zombie has a relatively Low Rate of Fire ( RoF ).
- Throws a Energy Ball that does a minimum of 2,000 Damage with a direct hit. ( High Level Zombie ).
- The Energy Ball has a large Area of Effect ( Splash Damage ) to both Aircraft and Ground Units.
- The Energy Ball will target all incoming Missiles from the Hellstorm, Hellfire or Missile Silo.
- Incapable of hitting fast moving Strafing Aircraft such as the Thunderbolt and Raptor.
- The High Level Spitter Zombie will outrange a Level 10+ Hellstorm.
- Seem to prioritize Barricades during defensive waves
Anti-Air Zombie in action
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
The Walking Dead - Anti-Air Zombie