War Trophy Placing & StashingEdit
- War Trophies, once unlocked in the Event Shop, are available to be placed in the Player's Base by accessing the War Trophies Tab located in the Buildings Menu.
- War Trophies may individually be Removed or "STASHED" from a Player's Base at any time via the "Left-Click" Menu of the Trophy to be removed.
- War Trophies that have been Stashed may be again be placed in the Player's Base at will via the War Trophies Tab.
History of AvailabilityEdit
|Dragon's Oath Trophy Event Shop History|
|Event Shop Status||eXP Cost / WCP||Special Event|
|Event Exclusive Prize||24px||607,500 xp||Operation: Dragon's Oath|
|War Trophies are Event Exclusive and only Available for Events Listed. eXP = Event Experience Points / WCP = Wave Checkpoint Prize|
- The Dragon's Oath Trophy was the 7th War Trophy to be introduced to the Event Shop.
- The Dragon's Oath Trophy can not be destroyed.
- The Dragon's Oath Trophy preforms no actual function and is purely ornamental.
- The Dragon's Oath Trophy may be placed outside the Base Building Area.
- Building Code : 93
|“||Do you have what it takes to survive Operation: Dragon's Oath? Win out and claim the Dragon's Oath Trophy for your Base.||”|
|— Event Shop Description|
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
|WAR TROPHIES ( C ) ( T )|
|Cerberus Trophy • Cerberus 2 Trophy • Iron March Trophy • Iron Reign Trophy • Iron Lord Trophy • Undead Swarm Trophy • Dragon's Oath Trophy • Inferno Trophy|