|Heavy Gunner||Elite Heavy Gunner||Heavy Gunner Schematic|
|<< Prev||HEAVY GUNNER||Next >>|
|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|Splash Damage||Space||Infantry||Vehicle||Air||Building||Map Speed|
|No||20||Best||Not Great||Not Great||Not Great||1.0|
|Production Cost||Speed||Health||Range||Damage (DPS)||Range|
vs Air +20%
|Total||2,251,390||2,244,700||4,750,000||17h 17m||Note : Showing Data from Non-Customized Unit|
Yellow & Orange indicate increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage :||Heavy Gunners Receive A Greatly Increased Rate of Fire|
Bunker Ranges for the Heavy GunnerEdit
|Heavy Gunner Bunker Range Per Level|
|HG Level||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Units in Bunkers DO NOT receive the +20% Range vs Air / Shown Ranges for Non-Customized Units Only|
Build & Repair InfoEdit
|Level 10 Barracks Build & Repair Times Per Heavy Gunner Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||2m 12s||2m 25s|
|Level 10 Barracks Repair Costs Per Heavy Gunner Level|
|Times for other Barracks Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
Related Special OpsEdit
|Big Guns||Attack||Common||12 Mercenary Heavy Gunners join your attack after you deploy ground units.||1h||50,000|
|Kitchen Sink||Attack||Uncommon||10 Riflemen, 10 HGs, 10 Mortar Teams, 3 Flamethrowers join your attack after you deploy ground units.||1h||100,000|
|Watch Dog||Defense||Common||5 Riflemen, 5 Mortar Teams, 5 Flamethrowers join your attack after you deploy ground units.||12h||50,000|
|Double Agent||Tactical||Rare||Buildings you destroy produce Suicide Bombers, Flamethrowers, and HGs who fight for you.||1h||500,000|
|More Information and a the Full List of Ops available here: Special Ops|
- The Heavy Gunner received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 5 in Game Update: April 2nd, 2014.
- The Heavy Gunner received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 6 in Game Update: Aug 6th, 2014.
- The Heavy Gunner is one of the two Infantry Units that are already Unlocked at the start of War Commander. The other being the Riflemen.
- The Heavy Gunner is one of only four Infantry Units to have an Elite Version. The others are: Elite Gladiator, Elite Rifleman and Elite Valkyrie.
- The Heavy Gunner is 1 of three Units that make up the Last Stand Defenders. The other two are the Rifleman & Mortar Team.
- The Heavy Gunner gets a +20% Boost to their Range versus Aircraft when not in a Bunker of any type.
- With the a Level 5 Precision Barrel or Optimized Assault Barrel the Level 10+ Heavy Gunner has the following:
- The Heavy Gunner has a Maximum ( Non-Bunker ) Range of 305.
- The Heavy Gunner has a Maximum ( Non-Bunker ) Range of 366 vs Aircraft.
- The Heavy Gunner has a Maximum Bunker ( Standard or Stronghold ) Range of 427.
- The Heavy Gunner has a Maximum Watchtower Range of 457 which out ranges all levels of the Hellstorm.
- The Heavy Gunner fires in a semi-constant stream which can make it hard for an Enemy Unit to escape once it starts firing.
- While continually engaging one target the Heavy Gunner will pause shooting for about 1/2 second every 3.5 seconds of shooting.
- The Unit's voice response "This is My Rifle, This is My Gun" when selected is a reference to the 1987 movie "Full Metal Jacket".
- The heavy Gunner has one blind eye.
- Pixel Sheet Code : 3.v3
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Heavy Gunners are light armored infantry outfitted with 60-20 FN MAG machine guns. They relish close combat kills and make quick work of infantry and light vehicles. Heavy Gunners get a 20% range increase against aircraft.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|“||Heavy Gunners fire bullets at an alarming rate with their 60-40 FN MAG. Few enemies can withstand the amount of lead this light infantry unit fires. Heavy Gunners get a 20% range increase against aircraft.||”|
|— Level 10 Description|
|“||'ROAD TO HELL' - Your Veteran Level 5 Heavy Gunner is equipped with the finest double barrel mini-gun available.||”|
|— Level 10 Message|
Hit Expand to View This Section
- Wanna piece of me?
- This is my rifle, this is my gun.
- What's that?
- Moving into place.
- Lock and load.
- Sir yes sir!
- Yes sir!
- On my way.
- Moving out.
- Lining up sights!
- Lock and load motherfuckers!
- get some!
- time to bring the pain!
- on it.