|“||Introducing Infamy – your chance to prove you’re the best on the battlefield! Attack other players’ bases to earn Infamy. Add or subtract from your tally by winning or losing player battles, and head to the Leaderboard to see how you stack up! - http://bit.ly/1acx6BK||”|
- Infamy is gained by attacking player bases and leaving their defenses in ruins.
- Infamy is an indicator of a player’s skill, and is gained by attacking the top brass.
- Commanders with a high amount of Infamy truly distinguish themselves from the rest.
- Consequently, higher level bases reward more Infamy when taken down.
- It’s a constant battle to the top - take out the players with the most Infamy and stake your claim on the Leaderboard.
- Infamy is awarded based on the level of Damage Protection you set on an enemy’s base - 1 Star (50%) will give you some Infamy, 2 Stars (75%) will give you more, and 3 Stars (100%) will give you the maximum amount of Infamy up for grabs.
- The new Battle HUD will show you the amount of damage caused and which tier of Infamy reward you will receive at the end of battle.
- Infamy is gained through successful base attacks and is lost through defensive defeats, so be sure to prepare your defenses as well for the possibility of oncoming enemies.
Hit Expand to View This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit or Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
|“||Insert text here, without quotes.||”|
Existing Known Bugs :
Resolved Bugs :
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused player with Infamy to show 0 Infamy on the Leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect amount of Infamy gain when the defender is below 50% health.
Forum Discussion Links :
- Test your mettle and gain more Infamy by attacking higher level and higher ranked players.
- Note that if you attack lower level and lower ranked players you will receive less Infamy, so be sure to aim high!
- The Leaderboard has been redesigned to show the best players based on Infamy.
- Click on the “Sector Infamy” and “Global Infamy” tabs to see where you stand against the top tier in both your sector and the world!
- If you’re up for the challenge, you can now “Find” top players in your sector directly from the “Sector Infamy” tab and “Relocate” near top Commanders directly from the “Global Infamy Tab”.
Images have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
|“||Infamy is live, Commander! Remember - win 1, 2, or 3 stars by doing 50%, 75%, or 100% damage to the base you're attacking. Best of luck, Commander! - http://bit.ly/1acx6BK||”|