This article is about content that has yet to be released. Some of the information may be inaccurate or likely to change.
| War Trophy
War Trophy Placing & StashingEdit
- War Trophies, once unlocked in the Event Shop, are available to be placed in the Player's Base by accessing the War Trophies Tab located in the Buildings Menu.
- War Trophies may individually be Removed or "STASHED" from a Player's Base at any time via the "Left-Click" Menu of the Trophy to be removed.
- War Trophies that have been Stashed may be again be placed in the Player's Base at will via the War Trophies Tab.
History of AvailabilityEdit
- The Inferno Trophy was the 8th War Trophy to be introduced to the Event Shop.
- The Inferno Trophy can not be destroyed.
- The Inferno Trophy preforms no actual function and is purely ornamental.
- The InfernoTrophy may be placed outside the Base Building Area.
- Building Code :
|“||Do you have what it takes to survive Operation: Dragon's Oath? Win out and claim the Dragon's Oath Trophy for your Base.||”|
| || — Event Shop Description |
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
War Trophies Tab
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.