|Building Description||The Mine Factory produces mines that can destroy ground units.|
|Effects of Upgrade||
Upgrading Mine Factory increases the number of mines you can have in your base.
|Building Group||Defense Buildings|
|<< Prev||Next >>|
- You can now build a Mine Factory, use it to deploy mines that can not be seen by the enemy.
- Upgrade the factory to deploy more mines or upgrade the mines from simple IED's to complex and destructive shaped charges!
- Kixeye've also made it SUPER easy to replace used mines, the location you pick for each mine is remembered with a flag and you just have to click the flag in the Factory to have it replaced.
States of RepairEdit
|100% to 50% Health||49% to 1% Health||0% Health|
|Total Repair Time: 10 min|
Shaped Charges damage onEdit
- Hellfires/ Elite - 90%
- Rhinos - 80%
- Paladins - 50%
- Challenger - 45%
- Mega Tanks - 40%
- Most other units are instantly killed excluding Hercs, Gatling Trucks, Shock Tanks, and several others such as the Sucide truck.
- Note: These percentages are NOT 100% accurate and are rounded to the nearest percent according to the repair time per mine/total repair time.
- The Mine Factory only uses power when it is producing and upgrading mines.
- The Mine's damage seems to be by percentage rather than a fixed number.
- Mines are a very useful base defense, so make a weak spot that enemies deploy their units their while they dont know theres a mine field there.
- Mines leave a scar on the land where they exploded for 24 hours. Use it to predict mine locations. However your enemy can move them to trick you, so keep that in mind.
- Dogs can find hidden mines and activate them - but die or get hurt in the process.
- Protect your mines with snipers to prevent dogs from digging them out. However they could get by that and use 150 level 8 riflemen (causing a lot of lag on slow computer in the process).
- 1 dog can sniff 3 mines without dying on a level 17 rogue base.
- Place mines where enemies deploy their ground forces regularly -- this surprises them and gives them a nice long repair time.
- Tripped up by Mines? Send a Tank in ahead of the pack to take the brunt of the charge. Follow with more Tanks or Infantry units.
|Mission||Icon||__________Mission Description__________||Awards for Completion|
|Be Mine||40px||Build a Mine Factory.||6,000||6,000||0|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
|“||Builds Landmines which can be placed throughout your base.||”|
|— In-game description|
Hit Expand to View This Section
- Will there be any changes to mines?
- Yes. I want to get a mines improvement feature finished. Right now there aren’t enough counter-play options for mines, and the signals to the player about what is happening are also poor. We can give more gameplay to mines and improve these problems at the same time. - AMA with WC Design Team ( Aug 26, 2014 )
|GENERAL ( T )|
|Metal Factory • Metal Storage • Oil Pump • Oil Storage • Power Plant • Thorium Vault|
|Academy • Aircraft Hangar • Airfield • Barracks • Helipad • Mercenary Camp • Radio Tower • Storage • Tech Center • War Factory • Workshop|
|Barricade • Bunker • Defense Lab • Defense Platform • Drone Silo • Go-Go Bar • Mine Factory • Missile Silo • Rocket Silo|
|Standard Bunker • Stronghold • Watchtower|
|AA Ion • AA Plasma • Blitz • Cryo Cannon • Flak Gun • Flame Cannon • Hellfire • Ion • Laser • Machine Gun • Mortar • Napalm • Plasma • Rocket Barrage • Shock|
|RETIRED / UNRELEASED BUILDINGS|
|Junkyard ( Retired ) • Repair Shop ( Unrelease ) • War Room ( Retired )|