|Building Description||The Missile Silo houses all of the Missiles in your arsenal.|
|Effects of Upgrade||
Upgrading this building increases your missile storage capacity.
|Building Group||Defense Buildings|
|<< Prev||Next >>|
|6||1,030,726||412,291||1d 7h 7m||600||90||5|
|7||2,267,598||907,039||2d 14h 30m||700||100||5|
|8||4,988,716||1,995,486||4d 13h 10m||800||110||6|
|9||10,976,175||4,390,070||7d 23h 23m||900||120||6|
|10||19,145,384||9,658,154||11d 22h 57m||1,000||130||6|
|Total||39,233,871||39,233,871||27d 22h 41m 35s|
Instant Upgrade InformationEdit
|Gold Cost for Instant Level Upgrades|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10||TOTAL|
|For More information on this see Gold.|
Appearance Progression/States of RepairEdit
|Missile Silo Appearance Progression|
|Level 1-4||Level 5-9||Level 10|
|Missile Silo States of Repair|
|Total Repair Time: 30 sec|
Air Missiles that can be builtEdit
Hit Expand to View This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit or Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
Existing Known Bugs :
Resolved Bugs :
- Fixed an issue with the Missile cooldown timer showing incorrect cooldown times.
- Fixed an issue with Missile upgrades stopping for some users when offline.
- Fixed an issue with scrapping Missiles. The capacity bar did not update correctly to show the capacity you'll free up.
- Fixed an issue with the "Incoming Missiles" UI no appearing in PvP combat.
- Fixed an issue with Missile detonations occurring despite being shot down.
- Fixed a bug that causes Missile sound to persist if you surrender during launch.
Forum Discussion Links :
- You must unlock the missiles first in Defense Lab under the tab Missiles before you can build them.
- Became available May 16th 2013
- CAUTION: As with aircraft the direction of your Missiles entry is dictated by the position of your base to the base you are attacking.
- If you choose to upgrade the lvl of your missiles you have to use Thorium upgrade them beyond Level 4 . However at that Level you also require Thorium for the construction of a missile within your Missile Silo so exercise caution when unpgrading your Missiles.
- It costs 1 million Thorium to allow the Griffin Missile to allow it to reach Level 4 and 100 000 Thorium for building a Level 4 Griffin.
- The Missile Silo has 3 different looks to go with the upgrade progression. Levels 1-4 is one green missile, at level 5, there are 2 purple missiles, and at level 10, there are 3 red missiles.
- Launched Missile will display a health bar when damaged.
- Launched Missile countdown will now include milliseconds in the display.
- Griffin, Burner, and Tomahawk Missiles are Missiles that require Thorium to produce have received a health increase.
|“||The Missile Silo houses all of the missiles in your arsenal. Upgrading this building increases your missile storage capacity.||”|
|— In-game description|
|GENERAL ( T )|
|Metal Factory • Metal Storage • Oil Pump • Oil Storage • Power Plant • Thorium Vault|
|Academy • Aircraft Hangar • Airfield • Barracks • Helipad • Mercenary Camp • Radio Tower • Storage • Tech Center • War Factory • Workshop|
|Barricade • Bunker • Defense Lab • Defense Platform • Drone Silo • Go-Go Bar • Mine Factory • Missile Silo • Rocket Silo|
|Standard Bunker • Stronghold • Watchtower|
|AA Ion • AA Plasma • Blitz • Cryo Cannon • Flak Gun • Flame Cannon • Hellfire • Ion • Laser • Machine Gun • Mortar • Napalm • Plasma • Rocket Barrage • Shock|
|RETIRED / UNRELEASED BUILDINGS|
|Junkyard ( Retired ) • Repair Shop ( Unrelease ) • War Room ( Retired )|