|BUILDING DESCRIPTION||The Oil Pump (OP) produces the Resource: Oil on the Players Base.||150px|
|EFFECTS OF UPGRADE||Upgrade to Increases the Rate of Production and the Maximum Capacity it will hold before it must be collected.|
|BUILDING GROUP||Resource Buildings|
|<< Prev||( T ) • ( C )||Next >>|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||CC* Level||Power Usage||Production Rate||Capacity||Time to Max Capacity|
|1||425||0||-||20s||1||15||10,000||4h 37m 46s|
|2||1,000||0||-||2m||1||43||2,640 / h||50,000||18h 56m 21s|
|3||2,600||0||-||5m||2||78||5,040 / h||80,000||15h 52m 22s|
|4||6,600||0||-||1h ( 15m )||2||120||9,600 / h||160,000||16h 40m 00s|
|5||16,600||0||-||2h ( 30m )||3||168||14,400 / h||200,000||13h 53m 20s|
|6||42,000||0||-||5h ( 50m )||3||221||15,600 / h||400,000||1d 1h 38m|
|7||105,000||0||-||12h ( 2h )||4||278||16,800 / h||800,000||1d 23h 37m|
|8||260,000||0||-||( 4h )||4||340||20,400 / h||1,500,000||3d 1h 31m|
|9||650,000||0||-||( 8h )||5||404||21,600 / h||2,400,000||4d 15h 6m|
|10||1,620,000||0||-||( 12h )||5||475||30,000 / h||3,600,000||5d 0h 0m|
|11||8,850,000||0||2,000,000||12h||6||380||36,000 / h||3,600,000|
|12||16,080,000||0||2,500,000||12h||285||42,000 / h||3,600,000|
|13||23,310,000||0||3,000,000||12h||190||48,000 / h||3,600,000|
|14||30,540,000||0||3,500,000||12h||95||54,000 / h||3,600,000|
|15||45,000,000||0||4,000,000||12h||0||60,000 / h||3,600,000|
|Total||126,484,225||0||15,000,000||-||* CC = Command Center|
|Oil Pump Limits Per Command Center Level|
|Command Center||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7|
|No. of Oil Pumps||1||2||3||4||5||5||5|
Upgrade Experience (XP)Edit
|Experience Points Awarded per Upgrade Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10||Level 11||Level 12||Level 13||Level 14||Level 15|
|For More information on this see Experience Points.|
States of RepairEdit
|File:Oil Pump Damaged.png||File:Oil Pump Destroyed.png|
|100% to 50% Health||49% to 1% Health||0% Health|
|Total Repair Time : 30 sec|
Related Special OpsEdit
|18 Wheeler||41px||Tactical||Common||Increased resource generation at Deposits and Producers by 20%.||1d||50,000|
|Deuce and a Half||41px||Tactical||Uncommon||Increased resource generation at Deposits and Producers by 40%.||1d||100,000|
|Dragonfly||41px||Tactical||Rare||Increased resource generation at Deposits and Producers by 60%.||1d||500,000|
|Jumbo Jet||41px||Tactical||Rare||Increased resource generation at Deposits and Producers by 100%.||1d||500,000|
|More Information and a the Full List of Ops available here: Special Ops|
|Mission||Icon||Mission Description||Awards for Completion|
|Great Gatherer||40px||Collect Metal and Oil||2,000||2,000||0|
|Lube Job||40px||Collect 2,500 Oil for RUBI||2,000||0||0|
|Resource Renaissance||40px||Build another Metal Factory and Oil Pump||2,000||2,000||0|
|Pump It Up||40px||Upgrade your Metal and Oil Producers to Level 2||3,000||3,000||0|
|Resource Respect||40px||Upgrade your Metal and Oil Producers to Level 3||5,000||5,000||0|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
- Oil is one of two Primary Resources use in the Research, Production and Repairs of all Units, Buildings, Barricade's and Defense Turrets in War Commander. The second being Metal produced with the Metal Factory.
- To collect a single OP Left-Click it and then select the yellow "Collect ##,###" Button.
- All Metal Factories & Oil Pumps may be collected simultaneously by Left-Clicking any one of the them and selecting "Collect All".
- The OP does not have to be full to be collected. A common practice is to collect or "reset" them prior to logging off thus allowing it to produce for the maximum amount of time before the player can log back in.
- Once the OP has reached its full capacity it will cease to produce any further amounts of oil until the player physically empties or "Collects" all the previously produced Oil. Reaching capacity is signified by the halting of the animated movement and the displaying of a large red exclamation mark above the factory.
- Once produced the oil must be "Collected" or moved to the Oil Storage building in order to be utilized or "spent" by the player. If there is insufficient room in the storage to hold all the currently produced oil only a partial portion will be transferred leaving the remaining amount in the OP.
- The player receives Experience Points for the oil produced by the OP but only at the time it is collected and placed in the Oil Storage. This is calculated as follows : 1 xp per every 50 Oil collected.
- The OP only consumes power from the Power Plants while it is producing oil. Once it has reached its full capacity the power draw of the OP will return to zero until it is collected again.
- As the player's upgrade needs rise in levels the usefulness of the Oil Pump diminishes forcing the player to seek additional resources elsewhere ( Enemy Player Bases, Rogue Bases or Deposits ).
- Even when not producing the OP's can be useful to the player as a form of Barricade. As with all non destroyed buildings a attacking ground force will usually make a path around it assisting the defending player in herding the enemy into a exposed positions or slowing their forward progress.
- Oil Pump is one of two buildings that are also known as Producers the other being the Metal Factory.
- Oil Pump's like the Metal Factories are usually considered low priority and placed outside the main defenses when designing a Base Layout due to the relatively low amounts of resources they hold.
- Like any other Kixeye games the Resource used to upgrade the building is never the resource that the building itself produces.
- The Maximum Capacity of the Oil Pump was increased and thus so was the Time to Max Capacity in the Game Updates.
- The Oil Pump gained the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 5 in the Game Update: May 29th 2014.
- Kixeye Forum : Increased Storage! (Official ) - Veteran Level 5 Update Notes.
- Wikipedia - Oil - Oil In Real Life
- Wikipedia - Pumpjack - Oil Pump In Real Life
|GENERAL ( T )|
|Metal Factory • Metal Storage • Oil Pump • Oil Storage • Power Plant • Thorium Vault|
|Academy • Aircraft Hangar • Airfield • Barracks • Helipad • Mercenary Camp • Radio Tower • Storage • Tech Center • War Factory • Workshop|
|Barricade • Bunker • Defense Lab • Defense Platform • Drone Silo • Go-Go Bar • Mine Factory • Missile Silo • Rocket Silo|
|Standard Bunker • Stronghold • Watchtower|
|AA Ion • AA Plasma • Blitz • Cryo Cannon • Flak Gun • Flame Cannon • Hellfire • Ion • Laser • Machine Gun • Mortar • Napalm • Plasma • Rocket Barrage • Shock|
|RETIRED / UNRELEASED BUILDINGS|
|Junkyard ( Retired ) • Repair Shop ( Unrelease ) • War Room ( Retired )|