(the tab will be removed then added in this page)
|SPECIAL EVENT QUICK NAVIGATION|
|Operation: Badger Run||Special Event Main||To Be Announced|
Operation Honey Badger is War Commander's Special Event designed only for beginners. As with other defending events, Commanders are challenged to complete increasingly difficult stages of battle against a Rogue Faction. For each successful stage progression completed the Player is awarded with Honey Badger.
Link to Official Kixeye Forum Post on Event :
|SCHEDULED OPERATION DATES|
|EVENT STARTS||Day 1||Once you reached Level 8|
|EVENT ENDS||Day 4||Timer starts only once player initiates wave.|
|GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION|
|EVENT NUMBER||Currently Special Event Schedule is 1 per month.|
|ANTAGONIST||Armored Corps||Commanded by ???|
|LENGTH||4 days||Only Honey Badger can be unlocked|
|NUMBER OF STAGES||15|
|BONUS XP STAGES||No||Does not have XP system|
|XP PER STAGE||None||Does not have XP system|
New Event PrizesEdit
|New Event Shop Prizes|
|Beat Wave 15||Vehicles|
Detailed Play InformationEdit
- Defense Waves
- Successful Defense- The Player's Base is considered successfully defended when all attacking Rogue Units have been eliminated while preventing the Player's Command Center from being destroyed.
- Repeatable Waves - The Player must repeat any stage in which the Command Center is destroyed in order to move on to the next Wave.
- Surrender - The Player may surrender a defense Wave at any time during the Rogue Attack. After which the Player may then Repair and Adjust the Base Defenses and restart that Wave from the beginning.
- 360 Deg. Defense - The Rogue Faction may attack the Player's Base from any direction. This is also true for each repeated Wave.
- Ending of a Special Event.
- A Special Event ends in 1 of 2 ways:
- The Official Event Clock expire
- s. The event runs for a limited time of 6 days, after which time the Special Event Rogue Base will be removed from the World Map and all waves will be halted.
- The Player reaches a wave that he or she can not successfully defend or complete, thus forcing the Player to resign from the event.
- This "event" takes place when the player reaches the Specialist rank.
- You must face 15 waves of Armored Corps units to unlock the Honey Badger .
- After obtaining the event, you have 4 days defeat all the waves so that you can unlock the Honey Badger .
- The first ten waves consist of Honey Badgers and Riflemen .
- Next three waves consist of Honey Badgers , Riflemen and Rhinos .
- Last two waves consist of Paladins , Rhinos , Riflemen , and Honey Badger .
- This mission is relatively easy to complete and unlock Honey Badger compared to other base defense events.
- It is an event specially designed for beginners. A player usually does not have access to the monthly special events prior to this one.
External Links about Operation: Honey BadgerEdit
- R.U.B.I.'s Facebook : . (Official)
- Kixeye Forum Post :
- Kixeye Forum Post :
|“||Insert text here, without quotes.||”|
Event Quotes (Wave Quotes)Edit
Known Event BugsEdit
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
Existing Known Bugs :
Resolved Bugs :
Forum Discussion Links :
1 & 4. Operation: Rogue Assault • 2. Operation: Red Storm • 3. Operation: Warhawk • 5. Operation: Hellfire • 6. Operation: Red Sky • 7. Operation: Rolling Thunder • 8. Operation: Undead Harvest • 9. Operation: Shockwave • 10. Operation: Hellstorm • 11. Operation: Red Swarm • 12. Operation: Warlord • 13. Operation: Crossfire • 14. Operation: Front Line • 15. Operation: Archangel • 16. Operation: Halcyon • 17. Operation: Deadpoint • 18. Operation: Deadpoint 2 • 19. Operation: Undead Rising • 20. Operation: Desert Recon • 21. Operation: Devil's Grip • 22. Operation: Red Storm (2014) • 23. Operation: Hellstorm 2 • 24. Operation: Floodgate
Operation: Badger Run