|SPECIAL EVENT QUICK NAVIGATION|
|<<Operation: Deadpoint||Special Event Main||Operation: Undead Rising >>|
Operation Deadpoint 2 is War Commander's 18th Special Event. As with previous events, Commanders are challenged to complete increasingly difficult stages of battle against a Rogue Faction. For each successful stage completed the Player is awarded Event Experience Points which may be used to purchase Special Event Units that are otherwise not obtainable.
|SCHEDULED OPERATION DATES|
|EVENT STARTS||Sept 26, 2013||Depending on the Sector|
|EVENT ENDS||Oct 3, 2013||Depending on the Sector|
|GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION|
|TYPE||Hybrid||Attack and Defend|
|ANTAGONIST||Eastern Horde||Lead by General Mutoto|
|LENGTH||6||Event Store open additional 48 Hour|
|NUMBER OF STAGES||Infinite||As many Waves as the Player can Complete|
|BONUS XP STAGES||YES||Fortress Stages with Timed Bonuses|
|XP PER STAGE||Progressive||Begins at 600 xp and increases a variable amount per wave|
Event Stagger Start Time InformationEdit
Click "Expand' to View Information.
(https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/399504) To ensure a smooth launch, the event stagger will be different from previous events. Kixeye will be staggering the event start by individual sectors as opposed to batches. Please read the times below for more information:
- Sectors 000-049 should all be in by: 09:35am PDT
- Sectors 050-099 should all be in by: 10:11am PDT
- Sectors 100-149 should all be in by: 10:47am PDT
- Sectors 150-199 should all be in by: 11:23am PDT
- Sectors 200-249 should all be in by: 11:59am PDT
- Sectors 250-299 should all be in by: 12:34am PDT
- Sectors 300-349 should all be in by: 1:10pm PDT
- Sectors 350-399 should all be in by: 1:46pm PDT
- Sectors 400+ should all be in by: 2:01pm PDT
New Event PrizesEdit
|New Event Shop Prizes|
|Unit||Experience Required||Unlocking Requirements||Classification|
|Spectre - Unique||48,000 xp||Unlocked Raptor||Aircraft|
|Hellfire Schematic||30,000 xp||Unlocked Hellfire||Schematic|
|Sale Prizes - 50% Off|
|Napalm Turret - Last Chance||15,000 xp||Level 8 Defense Lab||
Suicide Truck - Elite
|11,000 xp||Suicide Truck||Vehicle|
|Hellfire - Elite||9,625 xp||Hellfire||Vehicle|
|Rhino - Elite||7,500 xp||Rhino||Vehicle|
Basic Play InformationEdit
- Each Player will have a Special Rogue Faction Event Base adjacent to their own base.
- This Rogue base may only be attacked by the player who is attached to it.
- To complete each Defense Wave the Player must Defend their Base from a Rogue Attack.
- The Player's Base is considered successfully defended when all attacking Rogue Units have been eliminated while preventing the Player's Command Center from being destroyed.
- The Player must repeat any stage in which the Command Center is destroyed in order to move on to the next stage.
- The Player may surrender a stage at any time during the Rogue Attack. After which the Player may then Repair and Adjust the Base Defenses and restart that stage from the beginning.
- Each attack, they may start from different directions
- Standard Attack Waves
- Fortress Waves
- When Attacking Fortresses troops deploy & attack from only one angle.
- Bonus Icons will disappear 5 minutes since the first spot of the base. After it is repaired, players can see the bonus icons again, and all bonus xp will be set to 0. Another 5 minutes for destruction.
- On Fortress bases the Player will be able to earn Bonus XP by destroying targets with Bonus Icons above them before the Bonus Timer expires. The Wave XP and Bonus XP are added together and payed out when the Base is fully destroyed.
- When attacking a Fortress teh player will have 1 hour to destroy it before it repairs back to full health. Shown by a timer on the World Map. The Timer Starts with your first attack on that Fortress
- The Special Units may be purchased during the event. As the player acquires XP they may at any time during and up to 48 hours after the end of the event, chose to spend all or a portion of their XP on one or more of the newley introduced Event Units in the Event Shop. Also available in the Event Shop are all the past Event Units with the exception of the Units from the Event that immediately preceded the current one, Operation: Deadpoint.
- The Event ends in one of two ways for a Player.
- First, if the Official Event Clock expires. The event runs for a limited time of 5 days after which time the Special Rogue Base will be removed from the map.
- Second, the Player reaches a Stage that he or she can not defeat thus forcing them to resign from the Event.
- The prize tab will maintain 48 hours after the event timer reaches 0:00.
- First, 48 hours after the Official Event Clock expires, the prize redemption tab also closes. You will lose all XP you gained.
- Second, the Player did not gain xp or the player's remaining xp is 0 at the end of the event, the prize tab immediately closes
- This is General Mutoto's third solo Special Event as antagonist. His previous solo Special Events being: Operation: Warlord and Operation: Deadpoint.
- Operation: Deadpoint 2 will be the last with the Napalm Turret in the Event Shop. Afterwards Kixeye has suggested that it will be available through ways. See Here.
- For this Special Event the following Event Units are offered in the Event Shop at 50% off the regular XP price :
- Note: It will take 5 hours after the downtime for all event bases to spawn.
- Operation: Deadpoint 2 has been extended 24 hours. Best of luck, Commander!
Official Kixeye Links about Operation: Deadpoint 2Edit
- R.U.B.I. Event Page
- Main Introduction Thread
- Official Operation: Deadpoint 2 Discussion Part 2
- Update Notes
Known Event BugsEdit
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
Existing Known Bugs :
- The FAV sounds loops persist when Flamethrowers stop shooting.
- Sometimes the Plasma Turrets sound loops.
- Unit voices persist when the "Play Unit Voices" is turned off.
- High level base templates in low stages.
Resolved Bugs :
Fourm Disscussion Links :
Brought to you by WC tech - Destroying fortress bases using elite razorbacksEdit
1 & 4. Operation: Rogue Assault • 2. Operation: Red Storm • 3. Operation: Warhawk • 5. Operation: Hellfire • 6. Operation: Red Sky • 7. Operation: Rolling Thunder • 8. Operation: Undead Harvest • 9. Operation: Shockwave • 10. Operation: Hellstorm • 11. Operation: Red Swarm • 12. Operation: Warlord • 13. Operation: Crossfire • 14. Operation: Front Line • 15. Operation: Archangel • 16. Operation: Halcyon • 17. Operation: Deadpoint • 18. Operation: Deadpoint 2 • 19. Operation: Undead Rising • 20. Operation: Desert Recon • 21. Operation: Devil's Grip • 22. Operation: Red Storm (2014) • 23. Operation: Hellstorm 2 • 24. Operation: Floodgate