|“||Attention Commanders, Spotting nearby enemy targets just got easier. Introducing the Recon Satellite - a faster way to find targets on the World Map.||”|
|— KIXEYE Bert McGirt|
It's intent is to aid the Player in locating possible attackable targets by cycling through one of five categories :
The Recon Satellite cycles through possible targets one at a time starting with the one that is found closest to the Players own Base and continuing outwards with the maximum number of targets being 50 per Category.
Head to the World Map to take advantage of your new target finding powers. No one is safe from your wrath with the Recon Satellite at your disposal!
How to UseEdit
- Slide Open the Recon Satellite Menu by clicking on the "RECON SATELLITE" Bar ( ^ ) arrow located above the Chat Bax.
- Select a Category to cycle through from Player Base's, Resource Deposits or Rogue Faction Bases within striking distance from your base.
- Each click of the Category moves your view to the next furthest away target.
- Once a suitable target is found, call in your platoons and wreak havoc.
- Slide Closed the Recon Satellite Menu by clicking on the "RECON SATELLITE" Bar ( v ) arrow.
- Introduced in the Game Update of Aug. 7, 2013.
- Bookmarks are now accessible thru the Recon Satellite Menu.
- The Recon Satellite cycles through both Player Owned and Rogue Resource Deposits alike, it cannot distinguish between them.
- Each Time the Recon Satellite Menu is opened or the Player selects a new Category ( Player Bases, Thorium Deposits, Metal Deposits..... ) the Recon Satellite re-starts the search rotation with the one closest to the Player's Base.
- As an added bonus - Platoon Speed on the World Map has been significantly increased permanently with the release of the Recon Satellite!
- Fixed an issue with the Recon Satellite incorrectly targeting damage protected bases.
|“||Use your Recon Satellite to instantly spot attackable targets in your vicinity! Choose from Enemy Bases or Resource Deposits to make your mark on the World Map.||”|
|— War Commander|
Hit Expand to View This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit or Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
Existing Known Bugs :
Resolved Bugs :
- Target Finder is is not showing all Level 30+ for Players higher than 35. ( G.U. : Date ) Tuesday 09/23 - https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/499111
Forum Discussion Links :
Images have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.