|Rhino||Elite Rhino||Rhino Schematic|
|<< Prev||RHINO||Next >>|
|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|Vehicle||Tech Center||War Factory|
|Splash Damage||Space||Infantry||Vehicle||Air||Building||Map Speed|
|Total||63.099.160||56,792,300||3,740,000||0d 00h 00m||Note : Showing Data from Non-Customized Unit|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage :||The Rhino Gains Faster Movement Speed|
Build Times & Repair InformationEdit
|Level 10 War Factory Build & Repair Times Per Rhino Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||44m 00s||50m 36s|
|Level 10 War Factory Repair Costs Per Rhino Level|
|Times for other War Factory Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
|Turret Level||Level of Rhino Required to Out Range Each Turret Type|
|Table Reflects Non-Customized Range Stats Only !!!|
Related Special OpsEdit
|Road Rally||41px||Attack||Uncommon||5 Rhino, 5 Humvee, 5 Honey Badgers join your attack after you deploy ground Units.||1h||100,000|
|Hard Charger||41px||Defensive||Common||5 Mercenary Rhinos deploy when your Base is under attack.||12h||50,000|
|More Information and a the Full List of Ops available here: Special Ops|
|Mission||Icon||Mission Description||Completion Awards||Images|
|Herd from Hell||35px||Unlock Rhino's in Tech Center||10,000||8,000||X||X|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- The Rhino 's Upgrade Times were all reduced in the Game Update of Oct. 02, 2014.
- The Rhino received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 6 in the Game Update of Aug 06, 2014.
- The Rhino received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 5 in the Game Update of May 01, 2014.
- The Rhino received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 5 in the Game Update of Apr 02, 2014.
- The Rhino received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 4 in the Game Update of Jan 08, 2014.
- The Rhino received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 3 in the Game Update of Oct 30, 2013.
- The Rhino was given a Schematic for the Workshop in the Game Update of Sept 18, 2013..
- The Rhino received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 2 in the Game Update of Aug 14, 2013.
- The Rhino received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level in the Game Update of May 30, 2013.
- The Rhino received the ability to be upgraded to Level 10 in the Game Update of Feb 13, 2013.
- The Rhino received the ability to be upgraded to Level 9 in the Game Update of Nov 28,2012.
- The Rhino was introduced with the Official Public Beta release of War Commander on Sept 08, 2011.
- New Players receive 1 Level 1 Rhino in the process of completing the Starting Game Walktthrough even though the Rhino has not yet been Unlocked in the Tech Center. However it must but Unlocked prior to being upgraded.
- New Players receive 2 Level 1 Rhino's for Day 1 of the Daily Rewards by logging in 12 hours after they started the game.
- With a Level 10 Storage a Platoon can hold up to 18 Rhinos.
- The Rhino travels the width of the World Map ( 500 Hex's ) in approximately 7m 30s giving it a Calculated Map Speed of 1.1 hps ( Hex Per Second ).
- The Rhino was originally called "Stinger" in the earliest versions of the game.
|“||Don't be fooled by these light tanks, Rhinos are medium armored with a 30 mm L21 cannon that punches holes in lighter vehicles.||”|
|— In-game description|
Unit Voice Edit
- Kill It
- No problem
- Lets Go
- Yes Sir
- Will Do
- Kill It