|<< Prev||RIFLEMAN||Next >>|
|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|Splash Damage||Space||Infantry||Vehicle||Air||Building||Map Speed|
|Production Cost||Speed||Health||Range||Damage (DPS)||Range|
vs Air +20%
Yellow & Orange indicate increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage :||Riflemen Gain An Increased Movement Speed|
Bunker Ranges for RiflemenEdit
|Riflemen Bunker Range Per Level|
|Flamethrower Level||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Table list Ranges for Non-Customized Units ! ----- Bunker = Both Standard & Stronghold|
Build & Repair InfoEdit
|Level 10 Barracks Build & Repair Times Per Riflemen Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Level 10 Barracks Repair Costs Per Riflemen Level|
|Times for other Barracks Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
Related Special OpsEdit
|Grunt||Attack||Common||15 Mercenary Riflemen join your attack after you deploy ground units.||1h||50,000|
|Kitchen Sink||Attack||Uncommon||10 Riflemen, 10 HGs, 10 Mortar Teams, 3 Flamethrowers join your attack after you deploy ground units.||1h||100,000|
|Mob Mentality||Attack||Uncommon||5 Riflemen, 5 Mortar Teams, 5 Flamethrowers join your attack after you deploy ground units.||1h||100,000|
|More Information and a the Full List of Ops available here: Special Ops|
|Mission||Icon||Mission Description||Awards for Completion|
|Mission Name||40px||Upgrade Riflemen to Level 2.||5,000||5,000||0|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
- The Rifleman received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 5 in Game Update: April 2nd, 2014.
- The Rifleman received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 6 in Game Update: Aug 6th, 2014.
- Rifleman are 1 of the Units available to the New Player prior to the construction of the Academy.
- Rifleman are 1 of three Units that make up the Last Stand Defenders. The other two are the Heavy Gunner & Mortar Team.
- 4 Level 10+ Rifleman may be Produced instantly with a Level 10 Barracks.
- 13 Level 10+ Rifleman may be Repaired instantly with a Level 10 Barracks.
- 150 Rifleman may be placed in a single Platoon with a Level 10 Storage and 320 Rifleman may be placed in your base for defense with a Level 6 Command Center, assuming it is the only type of unit being used.
- The Riflemen travels the width of the World Map ( 500 Hex's ) in approximately 8m 20s giving it a Calculated Map Speed of 1.0 hps ( Hex Per Second ).
- Extremely efficient when teamed up with Heavy Gunner at taking AI Bases.
- The exceptional combination of low cost of production, low cost and time of repairing, and the numerous number of these soldiers that can be placed in a single platoon allows the player to Zerg Rush an enemy Base or Platoon.
- In the absence of the Attack Dog unit, Rifleman can and should be used to clear a pathway of Mines before sending your Vehicles forward.
- Riflemen repair much faster than vehicles, so you should determine a path you want to take and march your Riflemen in a zigzag pattern to cover as much ground as possible.
- The Rifleman has almost no value in defending, unless they are in bunkers. However, they do a good job in attacking acting like cannon-fodders and minesweepers.
- The Rifleman are also the first couple units to control when starting War Commander, second to be the Rhino Tank and Heavy Gunners.
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Armed with G36 Assault Rifles, Riflemen do the dirty work and are up to any task they're assigned. Riflemen get a 20% range increase against aircraft.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|“||Armed with the new lightweight G36A2 Assault Rifles, Riflemen are able to engage and maneuver quickly in any combat scenario. Riflemen get a 20% range increase against aircraft.||”|
|— Level 10 description|
|“||Welcome, Commander! Your reputation precedes you.||”|
|“||Our base was recently overrun by the enemy. With your help we're ready to take it back. (Let's give 'em hell)||”|
- Reporting for duty.
- Will do.
- Lets go.
- No problem.
- Shoot to kill.
- Bring it.
Images have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.