|<< Prev||SCORPION||Next >>|
|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|Vehicle||Tech Center||War Factory|
|Splash Damage||Space||Infantry||Vehicle||Air||Building||Map Speed|
Template:Unavailable Unit ...Except for in the Gear Store for a limited time at a cost of 28,000 medals
|Status Effect Weapon : Corrosion|
|Increases The Amount Of All Incoming Damage // Causes Additional Time Released Damage|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage :||The Unit Receives An Increased In Something|
Build Times & Repair InformationEdit
|Level 10 War Factory Build & Repair Times Per Scorpion Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||9h 10m||10h 41m||12h 13m||13h 45m||15h 16m||16h 48m||18h 20m||19h 51m||22h 55m|
|Repair||27m 31s||32m 06s||36m 40s||45m 50s||50m 26s||55m 01s||1h 8m|
|Level 10 War Factory Repair Costs Per Scorpion Level|
|Times for other War Factory Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
The Scopion does not out range any level of any type of Turret.
History of AvailabilityEdit
|Unit Event Shop History|
|Event Shop Status||eXP Cost / WCP||Special Event|
|Introduction||24px||Wave 60||Operation: Undead Swarm|
|Prize Hold||24px||Unavailable||Operation: Dragon's Oath|
|Offered in Event Shop Continuously Except Where Otherwise Stated // eXP = Event Experience Points / WCP = Wave Checkpoint Prize|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- No Further Updates.
- The Scorpion fires an arcing Corrosive () shot similar to Viper X.
- The Scorpion can Shoot on the Move.
- The Scorpion can shoot more than one target.
- The Scorpion automatically attack nearby building either its defense or ordinary building.
- The Scorpion can target both Ground Units and Aircraft.
- The Scorpion cannot target Missiles or Projectiles.
- The Scorpion explodes with Corrosive () AoE upon its destruction.
- This corrosive explosion will only effect Ground Targets.
- The Scorpion is immune to the Status Effects : Shock (File:Shock-ICON.png) and Corrosion () despite being a vehicle
- The Scorpion is very resistant to Plasma (24 hits to kill at L1) and Ion (9 hits to kill at L1) and Lasers. Although not officially mentioned this appears to have been hinted at: "The Scorpion speacialises at blowing holes in enemy defenses that are designed to repel Vanquishers, including Wraith's equipped with Ion Cannons."
- The Scorpion is relatively weak against Land Mines.
- Pixel Sheet Code : 90
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||The Scorpion contains volatile Corrosive fluid that sprays while moving, and erupts in a deadly explosion upon the vehicle's destruction.||”|
|— Event Shop Description|
|“||The Scorpion rushes into battle, covering its enemies with Corrosion. When it dies, it creates a glorious corrosive explosion!.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
- Kixeye Forum ( 10/23/14 ) - Operation: Undead Swarm ( Official ) - Event Thread
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.