|Suicide Bomber||Suicide Bomber Schematic|
|<< Prev||SUICIDE BOMBER||Next >>|
|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|Splash Damage||Space||Infantry||Vehicle||Air||Building||Map Speed|
|Total||97,165,515||87,139,140||5,000,000||0d 0h 0m||Note : Showing Data from Non-Customized Unit|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage :||The Suicide Bomber Has A Bigger Explosion|
Build Times & Repair InformationEdit
|Level 10 Barracks Build & Repair Times Per Suicide Bomber Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||0m 0s||32m 30s||30m 15s|
|Repair||0m 0s||9m 45s||9m 05s|
|Level 10 Barracks Repair Costs Per Suicide Bomber Level|
|Times for other Barracks Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
Related Special OpsEdit
|Name||Icon||Class||Level||Description||Time of Effect||Thorium to Extend|
|Kamikaze||Attack||Common||6 Mercenary Suicide Bombers join your attack after you deploy ground units.||1h||50,000|
|Ring of Fire||Defense||Common||20 Mercenary Suicide Bombers deploy when your base is under attack.||12h||50,000|
|Double Agent||Tactical||Rare||Buildings you destroy produce Suicide Bombers, Flamethrowers and HGs who fight for you.||1h||500,000|
|More Information and a the Full List of Ops available here: Special Ops|
|Mission||Icon||Mission Description||Completion Awards||Images|
|Make a Sacrifice||35px||Unlock Suicide Bombers in the Academy||8,000||6,000||X|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
- At Level 6 and above, the Suicide Bomber can run almost as fast as the Rocket Buggy . This makes them useful for taking out Mortar Turrets.
- One Suicide Bomber at Level 1 can destroy a Level 1 Challenger with full health.
- 2 Suicide Bombers Level 10+ can take a Level 8 Mega Tank.
- To avoid Suicide Bombers, Snipers can be used in Platoons.
- If an attacking Platoon contains Infantry Units and is being rushed by a R.U.B.I. controlled Suicide Bomber a single Infantry Unit sent running towards him will cause the Suicide Bomber to detonate before reaching the rest of the platoon.
- 3 Suicide Bombers are awarded to New Players on Day 3 of the "Spoils of War".
- If playing on Facebook, the Suicide Bomber is modeled under the game and removes the detonator to look like a thumbs-up.
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Strapped with improvised explosives, the Suicide Bombers' "ultimate sacrifice" brings ultimate destruction to all nearby units and buildings.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||Strapping high grade explosives to as much of their body as possible, a Suicide Bomber makes the "ultimate sacrifice" to bring widespread destruction to the enemy.||”|
|— Level 10 description|
Hit Expand to View This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit or Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
Existing Known Bugs :
Resolved Bugs :
- Suicide Bombers now correctly damage large groups.
- 19th Oct - Suicide bombers circling buildings and pausing.
- Suicide bombers getting out of sync between attacker and defender.
Forum Discussion Links :
Tactical Uses ( Opinions )Edit
- Turrets can sense the damage capability of a unit so its a poor option to use it with Riflemen or Heavy Gunners.
- The best advice would be to use them in different squad no matter what!
- They can be best used in two possible ways:
- Have something take damage which has higher health and then deploy the suicide bomber squad, while the unit of yours take damage, the suicide bomber will destroy the selected target.
- Deploy them with units in same squad which has higher damage or DPS while the turrets shoots these units Suicide Bombers can take the turrets out.
- Need to dodge some unfriendly fire? Use a Suicide Bomber to draw Mortar Tower (Mortar Turret) heat and distract the enemy -- they're extremely resistant to mortar fire and their speed makes them ideal for the task.
- As Suicide Bombers cannot hit air, it is strongly advisable to pair them with Anti Air units.
- The best defense with these can be done by hiding them around your base and turning on the "normal mode" or "aggresive mode" as the "stand ground mode" will get them killed as soon as it gets in range of the enemy platoons.