|BUILDING DESCRIPTION||A Facility used for the Storage of all Thorium that is Mined Or Looted by the Player.||150px|
|EFFECTS OF UPGRADE||Upgrade the Thorium Vault to increase overall Thorium Storage Capacity.|
|BUILDING GROUP||Resource Buildings|
|<< Prev||( T ) • ( C )||Next >>|
|7||16,000,000||16,000,000||1d 04h 48m||5||35||200,000||1,400,000|
|8||20,000,000||20,000,000||1d 10h 33m||5||40||200,000||1,550,000|
|9||23,000,000||23,000,000||1d 17h 33m||6||45||200,000||1,750,000|
|12||90,000,000||90,000,000||2d 8h 30m||7||30||1,250,000||4,500,000|
|13||106,000,000||106,000,000||2d 13h 30m||7||20||1,500,000||6,000,000|
|14||114,000,000||114,000,000||2d 19h 0m||7||10||1,500,000||7,500,000|
|15||120,000,000||120,000,000||3d 2h 33m||7||0||2,500,000||10,000,000|
|Total||629,000,000||629,000,000||20d 13h 39m||Cumulative Total Does Not Include Command Center Amount|
Command Center Thorium CapacityEdit
|Additional Thorium Capacity Via The Command Center|
|Command Center Level||5 & Below||6+|
|Thorium Capacity Amount||50,000||100,000|
|Thorium Vault Construction Limits Per Command Center Level|
|Command Center||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
|No. of Thorium Vaults||0||0||1||1||1||2|
Upgrade Experience (XP)Edit
States of RepairEdit
|100% Health||49% Health||0% Health|
|Fully Destroyed Repair Time : 1h 0m|
% of the Total Stored Thorium Looted From Each Structure
|With 1 Thorium Vault|
|Thorium Vault #1||25%|
|With 2 Thorium Vaults|
|Thorium Vault #1||12.5%|
|Thorium Vault #2||12.5%|
Related Special OpsEdit
|Pickpocket||41px||Tactical||Common||Increased Loot acquired by 40%||1d||50,000|
|Kleptomaniac||41px||Tactical||Uncommon||Increased Loot acquired by 60%||1d||100,000|
|Master Thief||41px||Tactical||Rare||Increased Loot acquired by 100%||1d||500,000|
|More Information and a the Full List of Ops available here: Special Ops|
|Mission||Icon||Mission Description||Completion Awards||Images|
|Get the Vault||35px||Build a Thorium Vault.||100,000||100,000|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- The Thorium Vaults gained the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 5 in the Game Update of Oct 22, 2014.
- The 2nd Thorium Vault was Introduced in the Game Update of Oct 09, 2013.
- The Thorium Vault's Footprint was reduced in the Game Update of Jul 11, 2013.
- The Thorium Vault was Introduced in the Game Update of Feb 13, 2013.
- No Further Updates
- To build a 2nd Thorium Vault requires a Level 6 Command Center.
- The Thorium Vault holds Thorium mined from Thorium Deposits or Looted from the bases of Enemy Players Rogue Factions.
- A Players Base can store up to 100,000 Thorium without the construction of a Thorium Vault. This storage capacity is provided by the Command Centerand and is determined by its level.
- With 2 Level 10 Thorium Vaults the Base's overall Maximum Thorium Capacity is 4,050,000.
- With the release of Game Update: Sept 12, 2013 an Enemy Attacker may now Loot up to 50% of a Player's Thorium by destroying all constructed Thorium Vaults and the Command Center.
- Currently only 4 specific Rogue Bases contain lootable Thorium. However, the Thorium is NOT stored in Thorium Vaults and may only be obtained either by completely destroying the Base.
( Shown amounts may be increased with the use of Special Ops, see table above ) :
- Any Thorium that is mined or looted that exceeds the Players overall Maximum Thorium Capacity will be lost.
- The Thorium Vaults and/or Command Center must be completely destroyed for that building to be looted by an attacker.
- The total current amount of Thorium being stored can be found on the Information Bar located in the upper left corner of the game screen. To see the overall Maximum Capacity place the Cursor on this area.
- As with all Resource Storage Buildings the amount of Thorium that each Vault holds is the same regardless of the level of the Vault. Level only determines the total capacity which in turn is divided equally between the number of Vaults.
- The Thorium Vault has a higher Health than the other Resource Storage Buildings. ( Although the actual Health number is not divulged by Kixeye. )
- The Thorium Vault has a 4x4 Footprint.
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Thorium Vault keep thorium on reserve until it's needed. Upgrading Thorium Vault increases the amount of crystals it can store||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|“||THORIUM STOCKPILE - Excellent work Commander, your Thorium Vault is now level 5. It is big enough to hold more Thorium but we still need to fill it to take advantage of the extra space!.||”|
|— Level 5 Message|
|“||THORIUM SUPREMACY - Amazing Commander, with a Thorium Vault this large we can be able to research even the most advanced technologies available!||”|
|— Level 10 Message|
|“||MISSION - Commander, we need a Thorium Vault so that we can store enough to research advanced upgrades!||”|
|— Mission: Get the Vault|
|“||MISSION - Excellent, now we have a place to store all of the Thorium that I know you will have no trouble acquiring, Commander.||”|
|— Mission: Get the Vault - Complete|
- Kixeye Forum : 7/11 - Maintenance Notes - ( Official ) - Footprint Reduced
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
|GENERAL ( T )|
|Metal Factory • Metal Storage • Oil Pump • Oil Storage • Power Plant • Thorium Vault|
|Academy • Aircraft Hangar • Airfield • Barracks • Helipad • Mercenary Camp • Radio Tower • Storage • Tech Center • War Factory • Workshop|
|Barricade • Bunker • Defense Lab • Defense Platform • Drone Silo • Go-Go Bar • Mine Factory • Missile Silo • Rocket Silo|
|Standard Bunker • Stronghold • Watchtower|
|AA Ion • AA Plasma • Blitz • Cryo Cannon • Flak Gun • Flame Cannon • Hellfire • Ion • Laser • Machine Gun • Mortar • Napalm • Plasma • Rocket Barrage • Shock|
|RETIRED / UNRELEASED BUILDINGS|
|Junkyard ( Retired ) • Repair Shop ( Unrelease ) • War Room ( Retired )|