|<< Prev||THUNDERBOLT||Next >>|
|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|Splash Damage||Space||Infantry||Vehicle||Air||Building||Map Speed|
|Total||81,406,100||97,771,610||4,000,000||0d 00h 00m|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage:||The Thunderbolt Has A Wider Strafing Run|
Build & Repair TimesEdit
|Level 10 Airfield Build & Repair Times Per Thunderbolts Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||1h 06m||1h 06m||1h 06m||1h 06m||1h 06m||1h 06m||1h 06m||1h 22m||1h 30m|
|Repair||13m 12s||16m 30s||16m 30s|
|Level 10 Airfield Repair Costs PerThunderbolt Level|
|Times for other Airfield Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
|Mission||Icon||Mission Description||Completion Awards||Images|
|Silent Thunder||35px||Unlock Thunderbolts||8,000||6,000||X|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
- When deployed into an attack the Thunderbolt is put in a Holding Pattern off screen where it will remain until a target has been selected. ( Implemented in Game Update: Jan 30, 2014 )
- The Thunderbolt Schematic was introduced to the Workshop in the Game Update : December 12, 2013
- The Thunderbolt has a Damage to Space Ratio of 27.2. This is higher than both the Raptor ( 16.5 ) and the Kondor ( 20.0 ).
- The Thunderbolt's low Space requirements allows it to be teamed with other attack Aircraft such as the Hellstorm, Cobra or Warhawks.
- A Level 10 Airfield can hold 18 Thunderbolts with 50 Space left unused.
- A Level 10 Airfield can hold 2 Thunderbolts and 5 Hellstorms.
- Despite having a 'OK' for the Infantry Damage Modifier, the Thunderbolt is nevertheless devastating and can kill huge numbers of them in a single strafing run.
- The Thunderbolt fires bullets which tanks are highly resistant to.
- The Thunderbolt is a fast-flying strafing attacker which severely limits the effectiveness of both Flak Turrets and Flak Tanks against it.
- Before the introduction of the Kondor, some people may named Thunderbolt as the flying Mega Tank due to the DPS.
- Early version of war commander, the thunderbolt range is 600. You can check the gallery over there.
- The range means that the 360 for example when a thunderbolt fires a 360 range it means it will fly while firing bullets until they reached the measure of range 360.
Hit Expand to View This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit or Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
Existing Known Bugs :
Resolved Bugs :
- 19th Oct - Thunderbolts missing targets assigned by player.
Forum Discussion Links :
|“||Thunderbolts are light attack planes -- these birds of prey strike hard and fast.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||Oh, Commander, Thunderbolts are ready to be Produced. I can almost hear the enemy's screams, and the planes haven't even left the ground.||”|
|— Unlock Message|
|“||Strafing across enemy lines the Thunderbolt carves a wide path of destruction in seconds.||”|
|— Level 10 description|
|“||The sweet sounds of mayhem fill the air, commander. The blows from upgraded Thunderbolts echo through ruined buildings.||”|
|— Level 10 Upgrade Message|
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.